Doodly Reviews 2021:
Are you looking for a doodly review? Check out here Doodly Reviews & Pricing 2021. Doodly software is the leading usable in the market of best whiteboard animation software. The current age of technology creates a huge demand for videos as a visual representation of thoughts and ideas spreads more awareness among the people than the print medium. No matter what field you belong to, if you convey your message through videos it will create a larger impact on your audience. We need powerful tools/software to create attractive and impactful videos.
One such software is Doodly software – a robust tool used to create engaging whiteboard animation videos. Whiteboard animation videos have gained popularity as an excellent marketing tool in the past few years. The reason for this is their high conversion rate as they are simple & precise and eye-catchy too.
One of the most interesting ways to put across your ideas and concepts is through whiteboard animation. Whiteboard animation is a method of explaining an idea in the form of a video in which a person draws an illustration while narrating the story. These are simple yet engaging.
To simply understand, whiteboard animation can be explained as someone drawing on paper while filming it too. These are also called doodle sketches.
In this article, we will tell you how a Doodly works, its uses as well as Doodly software reviews and pricing.
What is Doodly?
Look at best Doodly Review. Doodly is a whiteboard animation software that uses a drag and drop interface to create sketches. It enables users to create catchy sketch videos in just a few minutes. Doodly videos are used for everything from social media and education to sales and more. The software has hundreds of stock images stored in it for you to select and draw your doodle on it.
The latest Doodly Smart Draw technology allows you to create animation using your own imported images and use their patent-pending. Also, you can add your choice of sound to your whiteboard animations from the royalty-free library full of different soundtracks.
Take a look at its Features
- Creating whiteboard animation is quite easy with Doodle. The bottom of the video features a timeline where you can duplicate, reorder or delete scenes. The hand which is shown drawing the illustration can also be edited as per the style you prefer.
- Besides, there is a media list on the right side displaying the elements added in the video along with the time. It also allows you to reorder the media list as well as adjust the time duration of each scene.
An extensive library of custom images
- Use thousands of custom images specifically made by Doodly’s professional graphic designers. The images consist of 200 different characters as well as 20 different poses for each.
- Not to mention, you get access to 20 different background scenes along with hundreds of props as well as assets covering every possible niche or topic you can think of
- Doodly also lets you upload your choice of images and draws it for you
- Drag and drop any soundtrack of your choice to add to your video while adjusting the volume accordingly.
- There are 2 slots for soundtracks – background music & voiceover available in the software. You can use these to get the desired sound for your video.
- You can add different clips to your video and you just have to trim as per the necessary length.
- The record button allows you to add your own voiceover to your video. If you prefer adding a different voiceover, you can do that by importing it from another program too.
Note: The number of background soundtracks differs according to the plan you opt for. Gold offers 20, Platinum – 40 and Enterprise allows 80 tracks to the users.
Customizable export or share
Doodly allows its users to select the resolution, quality, frame rate as well as destination for sharing videos. It allows you to export videos in different resolutions like 480p-1080p and file sizes from 24-60 frames per second.
With a single click on the ‘share’ option, you are able to upload videos on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. The software also allows embed videos on the website.
One of the best features of Doodly is its simple interface. It has a very shallow learning curve and you don’t require any kind of highly advanced technical knowledge to create a whiteboard animation with it.
You can work offline
Many whiteboard animation software requires an internet connection to function. However, this is not the case with Doodly after you install it on your system. It allows you to work offline and create good-quality videos.
Vast selection of types of hands
It allows you to choose between various types of hands, both for males and females. Choose from different sizes, shapes, colors, and ethnicities to impart a more personalized effect.
To make your doodle animations more unique, Doodly offers 4 different types of canvases to pick from – glassboard, blackboard, whiteboard as well as a green screen.
How Doodly Software Works?
There is no requirement of any technical knowledge for use as it’s quite easy to use. You just have to follow the below steps:
Step 1 – Pick a canvas that you prefer
Step 2 – Select the images, audio, and text from the library. You can even add a voiceover to your video.
Step 3 – Now save your video
Why Choose Doodly Software?
Doodly is one of the simplest and fastest software developed to create whiteboard animations.
- User-friendly – One of the best advantages of Doodly software is its user-friendly nature. The software works great for people of all age groups such as students. An engaging video can be created in a matter of a few minutes.
- Affordable – Doodly is not heavier on the pocket. It is quite inexpensive considering the features it offers.
- Regularly updated – Doodly is regularly updated with better features. The software is updated based on everyone’s feedback about it. Usually, there is one big update every week. All the updates are absolutely free of cost.
- 30-day money back guarantee – It offers a free trial of 30 days and if you don’t wish to use it after that, you will get a full refund of the amount that you paid.
- Internet connection is not required for using it.
- Training – Doodly also offers free tutorials along with other paid online advanced classes.
Some of its disadvantages
- It takes a long time to export a video. A video as long as 5 minutes takes around 40 minutes to export.
- You cannot sync animation and sound together which leaves you wondering where the sound file must go.
- There is no free trial. However, there is an initial period to test the software and know whether it’s suitable for you or not.
Uses of Doodly Software
- For training purposes – A visual representation of anything you want to teach through a doodle sketch makes it more engaging. It helps the viewers to retain in a better way because they watch whatever they are learning, and not just reading or listening.
- Youtube marketing – The largest ranking factors on YouTube such are shares, likes as well as the number of times a viewer watches a particular video. Doodle sketches are 20 times more engaging than a usual video. If the user adds a short doodle intro, the user engagement as well as YouTube ranking increases.
- Sales – Professional doodle makers may charge $1000s of dollars for a single doodle sketch video as these are the largest converting video type available. A doodle video works best for selling a software, an online course, an eBook, or even a website. You can even sell and provide demonstrations for an eCommerce product on the website.
- Facebook Ads – Doodle videos become a highly engaging form of Facebook ad if you really wish for the viewer to stop scrolling and pay attention to what you have to say. The reason for this is that people love to watch others create.
Doodly also offers Customer Support
With Doodly Knowledgebase, you can learn how to use the Doodly software along with troubleshooting. It also provides information on billing as well as cancellations.
The customer support is always there to guide you through and the user can always submit a support ticket. The live chat option allows the user to talk to their customer representative, in case they face any issue.
Though Doodly software doesn’t offer a free trial, it is still the cheapest whiteboard animation softwares available out there. You can choose from there 2 different price variations:
- Standard – $39 per month
- Enterprise – $69 per month
- Standard – $20 per month
- Enterprise – $40 per month
Doodly is one of the most popular and the best whiteboard animation software that costs less than $100. It is packed with tons of features, however, it is slow to export the finished videos. Also, it is quite a user-friendly software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Doodly free?
No, Doodly software is not free. There are single, monthly, and annual subscription plans that are discounted too. No matter what plan you choose, it includes all the latest features along with ongoing development. The membership allows the user to develop Doodly, which helps in creating better doodle videos.
Top: Best Doodly Reviews & Pricing: Digirater
Look at top Doodly review. Whiteboard animation software for creating engaging videos for sales. Check out the Doodly reviews to know more about it.
Operating System: web
Application Category: video editing